Thanks to all partners including small, medium and large private institutions, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and International Organizations (IOs) that have provided materials and in-kind, technical and financial support toward counter trafficking in persons prevention locally, provincially, nationally and/or internationally. Support includes technical support, Information Education and Communication (IEC) materials, training tools, support in disseminating developed tools, financial donations, discounts, internships awarded to CTIP beneficiaries, etc.
ASEAN Youth Leaders Association Cambodia (AYLA Cambodia):
- Organizing mobile exhibition High Expectations; Hard Realities in three provinces.
- Organizating Radio Voice of Cambodia Counter Trafficking in Persons.
- Conducting TIP workshops with youths.
International Organization For Migration
- Contributing 230 USD to the Radio Voice of Cambodia Counter Trafficking in Persons for TIP prevention.
- Sharing TIP related trainings to target community people.